Popcorn is so easy to make - and it's tastier, healthier, and much less expensive than the microwave version.
Cook time: 10
Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup popcorn
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Warm the oil over a medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Add 3 kernels and leave until they've all popped.
- Remove from the heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining corn kernels to the pan and stir to coat with the warm oil.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and return to the heat.
- Cover with a lid - leaving a small gap so that the corn does not steam.
- Cook, shaking the pan continuously, until the corn stops popping.