Boozy hot chocolate
Real hot chocolate is the perfect winter warmer, especially with a shot of booze to spice things up.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Yield: Serves 4
- 750ml full fat milk
- 80ml water
- 60g runny honey
- 175g dark chocolate, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 120ml frangelico/rum/amaretto...you get the idea
- Bring the milk, water, and honey to the boil.
- Transfer to a blender, with the chocolate and frangelico, and blend continuously for one minute.
- Serve immediately with a little grated chocolate for garnish.